list of lists
Share your solutions on our ecosystem and open innovation platform
The CSA Booster has launched Europe’s first open online innovation platform (OIP) Agrisource dedictated to climate-smart agriculture. It is a major hub for CSA knowledge and expertise, enabling collaboration, co-creation and matchmaking between stakeholders and filling the gap between supply and demand for CSA technologies and services. It will host capacity-building tools and resources dedicated to climate-smart agriculture. All learnings will be used to influence and improve policies at the local, regional, and European levels.
CSA technical assistance services
CSA Booster provides expert technical assistance services in the following areas:
- Impact and solution assessment
- Value chain analysis and optimisation
- Policy support and subsidy analysis
Project development, co-financing and management services
- Agtech: tech innovations and solutions in precision and digital agriculture, soil resilience and carbon sequestration, sustainable water and land use and farming practices, aquaculture and urban agriculture
- Agrifinance and climate-smart insurance solutions: risk and impact assessment models and data analytics, M&E tools, public-private and blended-return financing facilities, risk-transfer/sharing mechanisms
Our growing partner community provides access to a diverse network of leading CSA subject experts, solution providers, major value chain actors, investors, funders and other CSA stakeholders.
- CSA regional hubs, established in France, Italy, and the Netherlands. A Nordic hub will be added in 2018 and we are also exploring one in CEE / Central Asia.
- Our CSA MOOC launched in January 2017 has attracted over 5,000 participants, to date. It is available in English, with French, German and Chinese language versions launching in 2018.
- An online CSA solutions database and finder linked to policy analysis has been developed with Wageningen University for launch in 2018.